© 2012, Beechings Design Ltd
01252 560057 / 07770 365797
Quality and Value!
1) Beechings Electrical is a trading name of Beechings Design Ltd, a Part P Approved
Contractor with ELECSA (registration number 56330) and also part of the Electrical
For more information on Part P and the need to use a registered electrician please visit .
2) Beechings Design Ltd holds Public Liability Insurance (£2M cover).
3) All work will be fully tested to BS7671, an Electrical Installation Certificate supplied (where required) and local authority building control notified (where required).
4) Unless otherwise stated, estimates are based on the assumption that the existing installation meets the current regulations and is capable of taking these modifications. If this is found not to be the case then this will be reviewed with the client before committing to any additional cost.
5) The doorstep selling regulations require that, for any goods or services bought in your home, you are allowed a 7 day cooling off period in which you can cancel. If you wish for goods to be purchased or work to start within that 7 day period you should agree in writing that you waive these rights.
6) All work is guaranteed by Beechings Design Ltd to meet the current Wiring Regulations (BS7671) unless otherwise specifically agreed with the client.
7) An additional, paid for, warranty is available from ELECSA. More details on request.
8) All accessories and equipment supplied by Beechings Design Ltd will be repaired or replaced free of charge if found to be faulty within 3 years or the warranty period specified by the manufacturers, whichever is less. This excludes wear and tear or abuse.
9) While carrying out this work it is likely that the power to the whole or part of the property will be turned off. If this is likely to cause problems (eg keeping freezers cold, resetting of alarms, heating, clocks etc) then please discuss this before the work starts as Beechings Design Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequent losses.
10) Any drilling of external walls will generally be done from the inside (to ensure accurate location and minimise internal damage). However this increases the risk of “blow out” or damage to the external brickwork. The risk of this depends on the type of brick. All steps will be taken to minimise the risk but if this does occur it will be repaired with a cable entry cover. Please raise any concerns with this before work starts.
11) Any prices quoted include VAT where applicable.
12) The price is based on working normal hours, Monday to Friday unless otherwise stated. However we will our best to be flexible and accommodate the clients needs. Please let us know if you have any specific requirements as to when work should take place.
13) Payment on completion of work.
Notes and conditions